Sunday, July 22, 2007

A fading memory...

That's right. My Dash has certainly made the bulky, worthless Treo that much more of a memory, as I call, browse, connect to WiFi, text, and e-mail to my heart's content.
It hasn't been completely without problem - I did have to do a system upgrade, which took almost a day, but that pales in comparison to the DAYS I lost trying to get the Treo to perform what it was advertised to do.
So far, I love my new phone! It can do a lot and doesn't get as constipated and confused as the Treo.
And what will become of this blog?
Well, we shall see.
For now, I plan on posting to tell people what's up with the new phone and the new service, though it may not be all that new to me.
My only complaint to T-Mobile: service STILL has not changed at all in my parents' and my sister's neighborhoods. After 5 years, my signal is nearly non-existent there. On the weekends I can just forward calls to their house without paying anything. But I suppose I just need to get used to forwarding calls while there. It seems a small sacrifice for the monthly savings I am getting as a T-Mobile customer over the crappy charges I used to pay with Cingular/AT&T. They sure know how to stick it to the people!
VIVA T-MOBILE!

No comments: